Friday, August 13, 2010

So August, yeah ....

Here it is the middle of August and this is my first post. Things have been a bit up/down. The Adoptions are stressing me out...Shouldn't be , but are. What really sucks is that there is nothing that I can do! It is all papperwork that the kids workers have to do... and as usual it is in there own time.
So any way God has really been dealing with me . He has shown me that I need to stop justifying our adoption of 3 very small children, and the others that are yet to be apart of our family.
Jesus:( Clear as day he spoke to my heart and told me) " I have called you to these children and you need to stop seeking the aproval of others! "


Me: But lord I am at heart a people pleaser.


Jesus: ( through his word) “For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Seek me and I will give you all the streangth and aproval that you need!

So if you are reading this Feel free to remind me to seek His aproval! I am sure i will forget, from time to time.



On another note I am still thanking the system every day! It is really getting hard as I have said thank you to all the workers that I like and I think are good...now i am moving to the Others. You know the ones that i mean.

1 comment:

  1. i would be having a hard time with the thankfulness right now as well.

    and you are right, God CALLED you to this. it doesn't matter if it makes sense to other people.

    ReplyDelete