Sunday, May 16, 2010

getting to know me

*So y'all know the drill..copy the questions..answer them..then come back her and link up!*

The questions..

1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
*there not hanging but I have a great pair of Jimmy Choo heals.

2. Have you ever played a team sport?
* no i am not that cordinated

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
* a dragon Fly

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian)
* The back of your thighs , I seem to do this every year when I start my garden.

5. Are you happy?
* Yes


6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
* I don't really mind , it is when they abbreviate and you can't figure out what the are trying to say that bugs me!

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?*
* I could not live any where! I really like Pa , But the older i get the more the cold gets to me!!!!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
* I eat when I am Bored so I try not to be..... Bloging helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment