Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Monkey Minute.


Ian tailored this week's questions specifically for Monkey Minute.

The rules are simple. Copy his questions. Answer them. Link back to Ian’s blog.

  1. How old do you act?- I always see my self at 18, for some odd reason.
  2. As far back as you can remember - what did you want to be when you grew up? - I wanted to be a midwife and still do some day. Bust most of all I have the job I always wanted... MOM.
  3. If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be? -Three Sundays from the Moon ! That is me!!!!!
  4. What's something that you do that's considered "childish" by most? I like to play in the dirt and take naps.
  5. The last question isn't a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity. Right now with F. and posssable Brain surgery!! EEEEEEKKKKKK. I'm a little freeked out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment