Friday, May 14, 2010

T.G.O.F .......Thank God On Friday


So every Friday from Now on this will be where I share the Things I am thankful for.

1.That I know for a fact F is in no pain! and having one of the worlds greates childrens hospitals only 1 1/2 hours away!
2.For Levis love of giveing hugs and kisses and always seeming to know when iI need one.
3. For Richard!!! With out him I could never live this crazzy life of mine!
4.For friends and family who pull me out of my self pitty.
5 CHOCOLATE
6. TV..... I really love my TV....I love turning off my brain and veging out....... Thank you syfy for your marathons!!!!!!
7. For this Blog where I can unload !!!!

And for anyone reading this! :)

Thank you Jesus for Loving me as I am!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to read more about you and your family.

    Do you guy go to CHOP? We love the care we have gotten there. Such a wonderful place. My son wants to go to the hospital they make it so fun for him.

    ReplyDelete